Round Robin Scheduler
This scheduler was created by Some Techie as a donation to the Berean Baptist Church Youth Group to fulfill the unique scheduling requirements for the church's annual 3-on-3 basketball tournament.
Download the installer. The Round Robin Scheduler is installed using Click Once.
- Simultaneous round robin tournaments for up to three divisions
- Printable schedule
- Tournament information can be saved to a file
- Spread games across a configurable number of courts
- Seeding calculation for a subsequent single-elimination tournament
- Scorekeeping over WiFi and Internet using mobile devices
- Place teams from more advanced divisions on more preferable courts
- Distribute the teams evenly acoss the preferred courts for their division throughout the course of the tournament
- Equal number of turns getting the ball first (first team listed for the game)
- Ability to stop round robin part way through if it gets too long
- Ability to add aditional rounds if the schedule is too short
- To reduce the number of divisions, give one or two divisions only one team
- Games can be navigated with Tab and Shift + Tab, and the score editor can be opened by pressing Enter
- The official flag of a game can be toggled by pressing the F key when a game is selected or its score editor is open
- The text displyed to score keepers before entering their access code can be configured in the settings dialog
- The number of courts can be configured in the settings dialog
To allow devices not on the WiFi network to participate in scorekeeping, a PHP proxy script is available in the sometechie/roundrobinscheduler-proxy repository.
This software is copyright 2011-2017 Some Techie, LLC and released under the MIT license.